Below you will find a list of some of our favourite Light Railways:
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway–“The Ratty” Need we say more.
- Evesham Vale Light Railway – A 15" gauge Steam Railway in the Vale of Evesham.
- Welshpool and Llanfair Light Railway –- A 16 mile return journey by narrow gauge steam train through beautiful Mid Wales countryside.
- Perrygrove Railway – A great day out in the Forest of Dean
- Fairbourne Steam Railway – A great little 12 ¼” Gauge Line in the dunes of Fairborne
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway – Home to Powys’s brother Zebedee
- Romney Hythe and Dymchurch Railway – A 15-inch gauge working railway with a fine fleet of one-third scale steam and diesel locomotives.
- Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways – Home to LYD Manning Wardle 2-6-2 full size replica and a great success story of narrow gauge railway restoration
Below you will find a list of our Suppliers, without them none of this would be possible.